For Our Researchers
The Research Committee's purpose is to review posters for CSM, develop grants for the Section
Research Links of Interest
- Grants & Scholarships
- Foundation for Physical Therapy - The mission of the Foundation for Physical Therapy is to fund and publicize physical therapy research that determines the scientific basis and value of services intended to optimize physical functioning by physical therapists, and to develop the next generation of researchers.
- General Research Related Links
- APTA Evidence & Research
- APTA's PubMed®/MEDLINE® Search Page
- American Educational Research Association
- Health Resources and Services Administration
- US Department of Education
- Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching
- Foundation Center - Foundation Finder
- International Scholarship of Teaching and Learning
- Education Section Research Grant Information
- Educational Research: Funding Agencies and/or Information Resources
Education Section Abstract Archive Now Online!
posted: February 26, 2015
The Education Section is proud to bring online an archive of the distinguished Abstracts accepted at CSM and ELC by our organization.
APTA Center for Integrity in Practice Resources
posted: February 15, 2015
Check out these awesome resources and learning tools for educators, students and clinicians!
The Integrity in Practice Campaign includes an intense educational initiative to prevent fraud, abuse, and waste and encourage high standards of practice.
The campaign strives to educate and offers the following resources:
Online CEU course Navigating Compliance through the APTA Learning Center http://www.apta.org/Courses/Online/NavigatingCompliance/
Special Interest Group SignUp! Join a Peer Group Now.
posted: September 18, 2014
The various educational interests within the Education Section have produced three areas of intense activity. Each special interest group (SIG) has established its own governance, activities and annual programming. The SIGs are each supported in part by funds from the Education Section, and are complimentary to Education Section members. If you are an Education Section member and would like to join a SIG, visit the individual SIG webpages and click on the Sign Up link.
Foundation Announces 2014 Recipients of Postprofessional Doctoral Scholarships and Fellowship Totaling $250,500
posted: June 05, 2014
ALEXANDRIA, VA, June 18, 2014 - The Foundation for Physical Therapy Board of Trustees recently awarded a total of $250,500 in Promotion of Doctoral Studies (PODS) I & II Scholarships and a New Investigator Fellowship Training Initiative (NIFTI) to 16 physical therapists.