For Our Researchers
The Research Committee's purpose is to review posters for CSM, develop grants for the Section
Research Links of Interest
- General Research Related Links
- APTA Evidence & Research
- APTA's PubMed®/MEDLINE® Search Page
- American Educational Research Association
- Health Resources and Services Administration
- US Department of Education
- Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching
- Foundation Center - Foundation Finder
- International Scholarship of Teaching and Learning
- Educational Research: Funding Agencies and/or Information Resources
Legislative Update Fall 2014
posted: September 26, 2014
Please download our Legislative Update for Fall 2014
Special Interest Group SignUp! Join a Peer Group Now.
posted: September 18, 2014
The various educational interests within the Education Section have produced three areas of intense activity. Each special interest group (SIG) has established its own governance, activities and annual programming. The SIGs are each supported in part by funds from the Education Section, and are complimentary to Education Section members. If you are an Education Section member and would like to join a SIG, visit the individual SIG webpages and click on the Sign Up link.
Foundation Announces 2014 Recipients of Postprofessional Doctoral Scholarships and Fellowship Totaling $250,500
posted: June 05, 2014
ALEXANDRIA, VA, June 18, 2014 - The Foundation for Physical Therapy Board of Trustees recently awarded a total of $250,500 in Promotion of Doctoral Studies (PODS) I & II Scholarships and a New Investigator Fellowship Training Initiative (NIFTI) to 16 physical therapists.