Classified Ad - 2 months
The APTA Academy of Education website will accept advertising for:
- Employment opportunities
- Educational activities
- Miscellaneous listings for such items as used equipment or practices for lease/sale, fellowships/scholarships available, networking or volunteer opportunities available, etc.
Product advertisements are not accepted.
All advertisements must conform with the ethical standards and policies of APTA Academy of Education. The APTA Academy of Education reserves the right to decline any advertisement considered contrary to, or in conflict with, APTA Academy of Education bylaws, policies, or Code of Ethics. The appearance of an advertisement on the APTA Academy of Education website does not constitute or imply endorsement of an employer or of an educational activity by APTA Academy of Education. APTA Academy of Education does not verify the accuracy of an advertisement.
The following categories of people and organizations are eligible to advertise on the APTA Academy of Education website:
- Commercial organizations whose products are eligible for advertising in APTA Academy of Education publications
- Nonprofit or philanthropic organizations, such as recognized and accredited schools and national foundations
- Recognized and reputable health organizations
- Persons or organizations that provide continuing education for PTs and PTAs
- APTA Academy of Education members for promotional needs on a case-by-case basis
Referral-for-profit companies are not eligible to advertise on the APTA Academy of Education website. Recruiters must divulge the name of their client for whom they are representing.
Non-compliance with the “Financial Considerations in Practice” policy may, at the sole discretion of the APTA Academy of Education Executive Director, result in the rejection of the website advertisement, either before or after initial acceptance. No refunds shall be granted in such cases. Purchaser understands and accepts these terms and has executed and returned the attached Certification to signify same.
The Certification below must be fully executed and returned at the time of request. Purchaser waives all rights to contest APTA Academy of Education’s decision, which shall be final. Purchaser’s submission of this website advertisement form represents consent to APTA Academy of Education to make reasonable inquiry and investigation regarding Purchaser’s compliance with APTA Academy of Education policies.
REFUND & CANCELLATIONS
* NO Cancellations and Refunds will be issued.
Because of this policy, APTA Academy of Education does not accept advertisements for employment positions if any physician has a financial interest in the practice and refers patients to an employed physical therapist or to a physical therapist who supervises an employed physical therapist assistant.
Copy Responsibility: Submission of copy is the responsibility of the advertiser. Advertisements are usually processed and posted on the website within 2 or 3 business days of receipt of your complete order.
By purchasing this advertisement, I agree to the above terms.