Scholarship of Education SIG
The Scholarship of Education Special Interest Group of the APTA Academy of Education of the American Physical Therapy Association hereinafter referred to as the Scholarship of Education SIG (SoESIG).
Purpose: The Scholarship of Education Special Interest Group of the APTA Academy of Education provides a forum where both academic and clinical educators will promote and enhance the quality of educational scholarship in physical therapist education. The SIG seeks to foster the development of educational researchers and facilitate collaboration and translation of research to educational practice.
- Promote educational scholarship in physical therapy.
- Provide role modeling, mentorship and support for researchers interested in educational research.
- Foster networking and collaboration among educational researchers.
- Assist in the exploration of best practices in physical therapy education and facilitate the translation of these findings into practice.
- August 1, 2023 - SoE SIG Minutes Leadership
- June 2, 2023 - 06.02.2023 SoE SIG Minutes
April 28, 2023 - 04.28.2023 SoE SIG minutes
March 30, 2023 - 03.30.2023 SoE SIG minutes
February 23, 2023 - CSM 2023 SoE SIG Business Meeting
February 16, 2023 - 02.16.2023 SoE SIG Meeting
February 3, 2023 - 02.03.2023 SoE SIG Minutes
View Scholarship Education SIG Meeting Minutes - Prior years
Chair: Sarah Gilliland, PT, DPT, PhD
Chair Elect/Vice Chair: Teressa Brown, DPT
Secretary: Cara Felter, PT, DPT, MPH
Nominating Committee Chair: Kelly Pogemiller, PT, DPT
Nominating Committee: Kelly B Reynolds, PT, DPT, NCS, PhD(c)